100 Christmas Wishes at Glorietta
Isn’t it wonderful when you grant someone’s wish? I really feel happy when I give someone a gift and they liked it. It is also my way of sharing my blessings I received to other people. Sharing is caring. And it is better to give than to receive.
Since we already feel the spirit of Christmas, Glorietta celebrated the joy of giving by granting an underprivileged child’s precious Christmas wish from different charities and organizations like Make-a-Wish, 2KK, Kanlungan sa Erma, Payatas, and iVolunteer.
I felt very honored and blessed to witnessed this kind of event. This project aims to grant 100 wishes only but they was able to fulfill 260 wishes! I saw how those gifts made the children very happy in their smile. Thank you to everyone who sponsor for this kind of event. Have a Merry Christmas everyone! God Bless you all.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)