To my dearest sweet Chloe,
I honestly cannot believe that four years ago I was just starting to go into labor. I remember hearing your heart beat for the first time, and feeling you move and kick while still in my belly. From those first moments, until eternity, you will always be my baby. Nothing you have done, or will do, can ever keep me from loving you from the bottom of my heart.
You’ve done a lot of growing up this year my love. You can spell and write your name. You can count to 20. You’re leaving the shell of your toddler years behind and you’re headed straight into kid territory. It’s kind of terrifying and exciting all at once.
We’ve certainly had our ups and downs over the last four years, but at this beautiful point, I just can’t believe the amazing little girl you have become, brimming with affection, attitude, curiosity, humour and feistiness.
As a mom, there’s this small side of me tangled up in emotions about the reality that most of your life lived so far you’ll never remember when you’re my age. And that’s kind of sad when I think about it. All the cuddles we’ve shared and giggles we’ve delighted in, you won’t remember when you’re older. Some of the best moments of my life shared with you, won’t really be a part of your memories. But now you’re four, and you’re bound to remember things.
I hope I’ve been a good steward of your heart, so far, little one. I hope I’ve lit good candles in your life. It’s my prayer. I breathe it out with a sigh every time I see you sleeping soundly in our bed. The remnants of the tiny baby I held in my arms for the first time when I gave birth to you, me – overcome with love and crying uncontrollably. That baby is still there in my arms. I see her in the corners of your mouth, in the tips of your fingers, in the way your arms fold around your face when you sleep.
What will four bring you? I hope a year of fun, learning and happiness. You are my bright shining star, my love, and I wish you a very happy birthday. Thanks for teaching me so much about life, patience, and myself these past 4 years, Chloe. You are such a blessing and I don’t take a single day for granted with you.
Keep growing, and shoot for the moon. I just know you will land among the stars. If you want something, go for it. You are capable of anything and everything all at once. Dream big, little one. Never let anyone tell you you aren’t good enough, smart enough, pretty enough. You were created on purpose for a purpose. Use the gifts you have been given to change the world. Kindness can break barriers, sweet girl.
I love you to the moon and back, my love. Always and Forever.
With all the love a heart can hold,
Chloe Turns Four Giveaway By Lhyzie Bongon Blog
To celebrate we are giving away:
- 2 Pop Up Town Complimentary Ticket
- 500 Play Money (you can use this at any merchant at Pop Up Town)
- 1000 Mio Gelati GC (not in the photo)
- 1000 Mio Gelati GC
- Assorted Stuffs
- 500 Gio Gelati GC
- Assorted Stuffs
- 500 Mio Gelati GC
- Giveaway will run from November 11 – November 30, 2017
- Winners will be announced by December 1, 2017
- Winners will be contacted via email or personal message on Facebook. Or you can contact me once you saw your name as one of the winners.
- Give me three days to ship your prizes.
Good luck and God Bless!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)