Acuatico Beach Resorts Light Up A Star Program
Acuatico Beach Resort and Hotels Inc. together with German Development Program, (Deutsche Gesellschaft fur International Zusammenarbeit) launched its annual campaign Light Up A Star Program last November 28, 2017 held at Oceano, Acuatico Beach Resort .
The Light Up A Star Program is already on its 3rd year and the campaign aims to resource funds to help the aspiring K-12 students of Laiya National High School to have a brighter future.
Acuatico Beach Resorts also provide House Keeping training to make sure that the students are properly trained. They are currently training 9 students from K-12 and some 6 more students from the K-11 program.
I am honored and blessed to be part of this Light Up A Star Launching. Looking at the students faces while they were called touched my heart because you can see from their faces and smiles that they are determined to have a better lives in the future.
If you want to support the program, you can help the students by simply buying a star and hang it in resort’s Christmas Tree. The small star cost 50 pesos, the medium star cost 100 pesos and the big star cost 200 pesos. Let us always remember that it is more blessed to give than to received.
For more information, you can visit the resort’s social media accounts:
Facebook Page: @AcuaticoBeachResort
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)