AXA Financial Needs Analysis Platform Launched
AXA Philippines, one of the country’s leading insurance companies, recently introduced the Financial Needs Analysis (FNA) platform to its distributors, customers, and prospective clients. The FNA, both an application and a service from AXA, enables agents to engage with customers easily and explain the importance of life protection in planning for the future and for emergencies.
This is in keeping with AXA’s promise to help customers live the life they choose by creating a solid financial game plan in life. A shorter version of the FNA platform may be accessed through the insurer’s website at www.axa.com.ph/efna while the full version may be undergone with the help of a financial advisor (Fill out the online form at www.axa.com.ph/appointments to get in touch with an agent). At the FNA launch event were (L-R) AXA Philippines chief business development officer for distribution Ronald Agoncillo, chief finance officer Don San Jose, chief customer officer Amor Balagtas, president and CEO Rahul Hora, chief distribution officer Marie Raymundo, and chief transformation and operations officer John Hilson.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)