Belle de Jour 2016 Power Planner Review
Yes, I have two planners for next year. The first one is Certified Positive Planner that I will use for my spiritual journey and the other one is this, Belle de Jour 2016 Power Planner that I will use for my blogging stuffs. There’s nothing wrong having two planners for next year right? ^_^
Since it’s BDJ’s 10th anniversary, I’m really excited to own a Belle de Jour 2016 Power Planner. I got 2016’s Smythe Cover Planner and I really like it!
Your light is the strength that comes from your heart. Your thought begins it, your emotion amplifies it, and your action increases the momentum.
Yes! I’m a Certified BDJ Girl again!
A message from our soul sisters, BDJ Team. Sweet!
Maximize our Power Planner.
Rekindle Your Light
BDJ Box 7 Day Challenge
These are the different sections found in the planner:
- 2016 Goals and Happiness List
- Dream Board
- Practicing Positive Thinking, Building Success, and Being Aware of Your Talents
- Big Ideas
- Smart Spending: Budget List
- Menstrual Tracker
- Health Checklist
- Beauty Essentials Checklist
- Events Calendar (for the year)
- BDJ Box Product Tracker/Challenge
- Positive Vibes / Monthly Mantra
- My Good Habit for the month
- Month at a glance
- This Month’s Events
- Space for Random Scribbles/Pictures
- Space for Notes
- Personal Errands
- This Week’s List Of… (DIY List)
- This Week I’m Grateful For
- Hourly Scheduler, 8am to 8pm
- Daily Notes
- Weekend Planner
- Bills Tracker
- Cash Flow Tracker (2 months per page)
- Emergency Information and Hotlines
- 2016 and 2017 at a glance
Perks of a Bella
All of the coupons are worth over P40,000!
Overall, I really like this planner and it is perfect for me as a blogger. I think with the help of this planner I can discover more about myself.
Belle de Jour Power Planner