Dermclinic 3Face Treatment – The Newest Breakthrough in Anti-Skin Aging & Skin Resurfacing
Last November 3, 2017, I received an email from Dermclinic that I was one of the selected and recommended beauty bloggers to try their service called 3FACE treatment. My appointment happened last November 8, 2017 at their Sm Sta Mesa Branch. Their clinic is located at 3rd Level of SM Centerpoint, Sta. Mesa in front of World of Fun. I really like the ambiance of their clinic because it is clean and fresh. It is not big like other clinic but I assure you that you will get pampered.
The first step is before the 3Face treatment is the Deep Facial Cleansing. With a provided hair band on my head and a bib on my chest, I was instructed to wash my hand first to ensure it’s clean, and then to wash my face using a liquid cleanser. After washing my face, the dermatologist place some cleanser on my face, a rotating brush was used, followed by a slightly smaller rotating brush.
The next step is facial massage, this is my favorite part because it is relaxing. After the facial massage, the dermatologist spread some facial mask on my face and waited for 15-20 minutes. After removing the facial mask, my face was set into steaming for around 10 minutes.
After the Deep Facial Cleansing. I was asked to transferred to another room for pricking and the 3Face Treatment. Since I have acne when I visited the clinic, the dermatologist suggested that she should removed it by pricking so I can enjoy more the outcome of the 3Face Treatment. Honestly speaking, one thing I don’t like about having facial is the pricking part but good thing, here at Dermclinic, it is less painful.
After treating my acne, here comes the most awaited 3Face Treatment and I was very excited. But first, what is 3Face Treatment? 3Face stands for Rejuvenate, Revitalize and Reborn. 3 Face is a High Technology of Multiple System for Face Care. It is a single unit for a complete face treatment.
3 FACE Procedure:
– The use of a diamond sand hand piece allows for progressive and constantly -controlled exfoliation and abrasion of superficial skin –resulting in luminous, soft, smoother and younger skin.
– The combination of a broadband light beam and Intense Pulsed Light (IPL) boosts collagen, elastin, and cell renewal for a fuller effect.
– Vacuum-assisted massage promotes blood circulation and oxygenation to enhance collagen production, lifting and lightening of the skin.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)