If there’s one thing that best highlights the joys and abundance of the Christmas season, it’s the ,any feasts and gatherings that bring Filipino families and friends together. Aside from the happy memories, the catching-up and the bonding opportunity, it’s the sumptuous dishes coming out of the kitchen and even the take-out-box that is truly the centerpiece of every Christmas gathering.
The Yuletide Season also marks the opening of many food fairs and bazaars where up and coming food merchants take center stage and get the opportunity to showcase their delicious food products to foodies and the public.Bazaars provide the chance for upcoming names reach out to a bigger slice of the market at a more convenient setting due to its strategic location, high market traffic and the word-of-mouth advertising it usually brings.
This year’s Alaska Merry Cremas Food Fest held last Sunday, November 6, 2016 from 11am to 8pm at the Trinoma Activity Center in Quezon City. It’s an exciting gathering of more than 30 food concessionaires all geared up to showcase their various food specialties to the public. The food display is a mix of sweet and savory dishes, there’s one thing that makes it both delicious and delectable and that is the Alaska Cream All-Purpose Cream.
Three merchants speak about their passion for good food and the “crema” that makes it possible.
- Chef’s Jon’s: Sumptuous, mouth-watering cake by Chef Joseph Sanvictories.
- Southern Barbecue: Pinoy favorite made different by Anna Tugas and Marsie La Sangre.
- Batter Up: Sweet brownies and cookies you can’t help but nibble on by Florence Bayer.
Have a taste of what these three food merchants can offer, while also getting the chance to enjoy other sumptuous dishes and sweet delights when you visit next year’s Alaska Merry Cremas Fest. Who knows? You might just have met the next food superstar or tasted the next-in-demand dish that day.
For more information about the event, visit their social media accounts – Facebook: @AlasaCremaMoments or Instagram: @alaskacrema.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)