Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie in First Kiss Review
Whether torrid or tame, your lips will say it all! This Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie (PHP 549.00) is sure to help you make that smackin’ statement. This lip-loving moisture stick is loaded with Shea Butter and Collagen to get fans to line up for a taste of those supple, hydrated, and ultra-kissable lips. High-pigmented, and moisture-packed, this lippie glides on irresistibly smooth (without the stickiness!) and leaves behind a rich, creamy pout that’s way tempting to kiss.
This lippie offers three-fold “lip service”: the shine of a gloss, the pigment of a lipstick, and hydration of a balm! Spoil yourself with Shea Butter & Collagen to keep your lips in lip-lockin’ shape!
HOW TO USE:
Twist the body of the lippie to release the product. Line the borders of your lips to define your lip shape then fill in the lips with color to create a creamy, rich pout.
I’m not a fan of lipstick because I have dry and chapped lips. But even though I’m not a fan, I still want to try moisturizing lipstick like Happy Skin Shut Up & Kiss Me Moisturizing Lippie.
What I like:
- The packaging is so cute and so girly.
- I got the First Kiss shade and it is color pink. I thought it is color red when I saw it but it is pink when applied.
- Since I don’t usually wear lipstick, I find it hard to use this one especially this one is like a pencil type. This is also my first time to use it.
- It stays longer than I expected. I don’t need to retouch.
- Very moisturizing.
I like this lipstick especially it doesn’t dry my lips. I’m starting to like to wear lipstick because of Happy Skin. I’m planning to collect more shade of this product.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)