I think most of us want this year 2018 is to have a healthier lifestyle and I am one of that. But the question is, where do we start? How do we live a healthier lifestyle? It all starts from the food we eat. We should eat healthy foods in order to have a healthy lifestyle and one of the healthy food I know is – salad.
Last week, I had a chance to visit one of the branch of Salad Bar Ph located at Glorietta 4 near Cinema 4. I was greeted with a big smile by the lady manning the booth. She is so friendly and nice and answer all my questions that time because I don’t know what to pick.
Salad bar offers salad for the price of P30 per 100 grams. So, it’s up to you how much the cost of your salad will be but I’m sure it is much cheaper than the other salad store. They have a wide variety of fruits, green vegetables that you can choose from. They also have egg and tuna if you want.
They 9 dressings that you can enjoy, starting with thousand island dressing, classic vinaigrette, Caesar dressing and a lot more to choose from. I totally love their thousand island dressing.
What I love about Salad Bar:
- A very affordable price
- Fresh Fruits and Veggies
- Friendly Staff
- Many variant of dressing to choose from
Salad Bar Ph has been selling the freshest fruits and veggies for the past 4 years. Salad Bar is available in GT Tower, PBCom Tower, Robinson’s Sumit, Zuellig Building and Glorietta.
For more information about Salad Bar, please see below:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)