Herbalife to Open Second CASA Herbalife in the Philippines
The first CASA Herbalife project in the country was opened in partnership with the S.O.S. Village in Alabang.
According to the website of Herbalife, “the Herbalife Family Foundation (HFF) is a global, non-profit organization that funds grants to existing charitable organizations to ensure children receive healthy nutrition, nutrition education and the support of community volunteers. We envision a world where every child has equal access to healthy nutrition. Your donations give at risk children the nutrition they need to reach their full potential.”
The flagship of HFF is the Casa Herbalife Program. It provides over $3.2 million in funding and volunteer assistance each year to more than 130 organizations worldwide. These funds bring nutrition to thousands of children in orphanages, community centers and hospitals in over 50 countries.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)