How does it felt meeting him for the first time?
My heart was racing like anything. But after talking to him, I realized I was as calm as anything. We just started talking as if we’d known each other all our lives. I’m not even sure if I was listening to him properly because all I could think was “I can’t believe he’s here.”
There was absolutely NOTHING weird about meeting him for the first time. We both reached the conclusion that the only weird thing was the fact that there was NOTHING weird. We were exactly the same with each as we had been online and on the phone… laughing, joking around, talking endlessly. We’ve always been really silly with each other. He got me all these silly little things that we used to talk about. I’ve never in my life felt so strongly about anyone, and I don’t think I can ever remember feeling so special and loved by anyone. I felt so “at home” with him.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)