Mother’s Day 2015
“Motherhood is a choice you make everyday, to put someone else’s happiness and well-being ahead of your own, to teach the hard lessons, to do the right thing even when you’re not sure what the right thing is…and to forgive yourself, over and over again, for doing everything wrong.”
Last Sunday (May 10) was Mother’s Day. Most of my friends posted their greetings for their mom and every mother’s on their Facebook and other social media. Of course! I won’t let that day pass without me posting my greetings. And as a known Instagram addict, I posted my greetings for the three important woman in my life.
I’m supposed to attend an event for a cause that day but I did not. Instead I go to our victory group meeting and attend a service after that.
When I went home that night, my brother and my Tito told me to order pizza to celebrate Mother’s Day.
I’m very happy on how I spend my Mother’s Day because I was able to attend our victory group and share our stories and hear God’s word. How about you? How did you celebrate Mother’s Day?
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)