Nivea In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner (100ml)
Size: 100ml / 250ml
Price: PHP 109 / PHP 234
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser is a hassle-free way to moisturize skin while in the shower. Designed to be used after shower gel, it leaves skin feeling hydrated and silky soft – even after towel drying. The NIVEA In-shower Body Moisturiser range is available for both normal and dry skin types.
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser isn’t a 2-in-1 product and doesn’t contain any cleansing properties. You should cleanse with shower gel as usual, rinse off and then follow with NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser to keep your skin fully hydrated and feeling silky soft.
NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser is activated by water and immediately absorbs into skin. It leaves a nourishing and caring film on the skin surface without a sticky feeling.
How to Use:
1. Cleanse with normal product and rinse off
2. Apply NIVEA In-Shower Body Moisturiser while still in the shower
3. Rinse Off
4. Dry yourself, get dressed and go!
I’m a type of person who applies lotion after I took a shower. But sometimes I forgot to do it especially if I’m in a rush. Gladly, I received this product from Nivea called Nivea In-Shower Whitening Skin Conditioner. Seriously?! A conditioner for your skin? Yes. You read it right. This is also my first time I heard about it so after I consumed the bottle, here is my review.
- No sticky feeling after using it.
- You don’t need so much to cover your entire skin, a 100ml can last for a month.
- Affordable for the price.
- I like the packaging. The packaging is sturdy and it is easy to squeeze.
- Lovely scent.
- Makes my skin smooth and soft.
- Easy to find in drugstore and supermarket.
- The only thing I don’t like about it is that it makes the floor slippery.
- Save your time if you have no time in applying lotion.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)