I have to admit that one of my showbiz crush since I was in highschool is no other than Bamboo. So when I got an email saying that I am invited and I will become one of the official blogger for Soundbites 2016, I didn’t think twice to say YES!
This year’s OPM Jam Soundites 2016 was opened by Bamboo at Robinson Magnolia and it was extra fun! Everyone keep on screaming his name and sing along with his music.
Since I am one of the official blogger for the said event, I was able to have a photo op with Bamboo. I’m so KILIG-TO-THE-BONES. Halata ba sa ngiti ko? Lol.
While listening to him singing his songs, I also enjoyed the food catered by Akira restaurant. People also enjoyed the food sold by different merchants inside the venue.
It was indeed a very fun night because I also got a Robinson VIP Card and 3 Twister Chippy which my daughter and I love. Thank you so much Robinson Malls for inviting me! Watch out for the next concert. (:
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)