Nowadays, we can hear lots of news regarding different viruses that might be absorbed by everyone and that’s really scary especially when you have kids. It’s really important now to have your checkup/consultations with a doctor regularly (if possible) and when you’re not feeling well or you feel something different with your body. It’s really necessary to have savings/budget for sickness or even accidents because you never expect it when it will happen and by that time you will not be stress so much for the expenses and remember “Health is really important”.
There are lots of HMO Health cards providers you can choose from, but what if you’re on a tight budget? Well, PhilCare can help you with that with their prepaid health card “PhilCare’s UNLICONSULT”. Here are the packages you can choose from:
Medical and Dental Consultation Cards for Kids P3,700.00
This card allows you to avail of one year unlimited medical consultations with 5,500+PhilCare accredited pediatricians nationwide. Eligibility for this card is from 1 year old to 17 years old.
For more details: http://www.philcare.com.ph/product/consultationforkids
Medical and Dental Consultation Cards for Adults P3,600.00
This card allows you to avail of consultation services from its national network of medical specialists, and dentists in any of PhilCare’s accredited hospital or clinics for one year unlimited medical consultations with 9,600+ PhilCare accredited family medicine specialists, internal medicine specialist, cardiologists, endocrinologists, nephrologists, pulmonologists, gastroentrologists nationwide.Eligibility for this card is from 18 to 64 years old.
For more details: Unliconsult_adults http://www.philcare.com.ph/product/consultationforadults
Medical and Dental Consultation Cards for 65 years old+
This card allows you to avail of one year unlimited medical consultations with 9,600+ PhilCare affiliated family medicine specialists, internal medicine specialist, cardiologists, endocrinologists, nephrologists, pulmonologists, gastroentrologists nationwide.Eligibility for this card is from 65 years old and above..
The best part is that pre-existing conditions are covered! The only exceptions are maternity-related cases and cases related to all forms of behavioural disorders, developmental or psychiatric disorder and psychosomatic illness whether acquired or congenital.
Other than unlimited consultations, the UnliConsult cards above also gives you one year unlimited dental consultations with Dental Network dentists with the following:
- Annual Dental Examination/Annual Oral Examination
- Unlimited Orthodontic or Aesthetic Consultation
- Gum Treatment for Lesions, Wounds and Burns Only except Alveolectomy and Gingivectomy
- Relief and/or Prescription for Acute Dental Pain
- Diagnosis of Oral Disease, Restorative and Prosthodonctic Treatment Planning
- Dental Nutrition and Dietary Counseling
- Dental Health Education through Chairside Instruction
- First Aid Treatment/Emergency Treatment
- Unlimited temporary Fillings
- Re-cementation of Loose Crowns, Inlays, Onlays and Fixed Bridges
- Simple Repair and Adjustment of Denture
- Simple Tooth Extraction/Unlimited Simple Extraction of an Unsavable Tooth
- Desensitization of Hypersensitivity Teeth
- Annual prophylaxis (light cases only)
To use, simply activate your card through registering via SMS. Once you decide to avail of a consultation, go online and create a self-issued Letter of Authorization (LoA) and personalized consultation card, and present this to your chosen medical specialist For dentists, download your personalized membership card and present this with one (1) valid ID of the cardholder on the day of availment. Make sure you call first to schedule an appointment.
This is really a big help especially for families with a tight budget. Thank you PhilCare for making health happen.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)