Maybe you were in a fight your best friend forever. Maybe you didn’t get the part you wanted in a play you auditioned for. Or maybe you failed a big exam. The point is, you’re having a bad day and you need something to make you feel better about yourself.
1. Do something you’ve been putting off.
Clean your room, sign up for that photography class, get your hair and nails done. Whether it is you’ve been meaning to do but never made time for, not is your chance. Crossing off even one item on that to-do list will make you feel competent and productive.
2. Make a list of your best qualities and achievments.
Si down and thing of the high points in your life and the things you love about yourself.
3. Do something you’re good at.
Nothing boosts morale like a reminder of your talents.
4. Get some exercise.
The benefits of physical activity are endless. Sweet out your stress and start the road to fitness at the same time.
Release the negativity in you by taking the time to do something that eases your muscle and calms your mind.
6. Treat yourself to something yummy.
A little sugar in your system can’t hurt at this point. Satisfy a food craving and you’ll find smiling again. Just be careful not to overdo it.
7. Watch TV show or read a book that can make you laugh.
Comedy is a quick cure for the blues.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)