Singapore Airlines Celebrates Its 50th Year In The Philippines With New Products And Services, Great Fares And Exclusive Perks
- New services to Canberra, Wellington and Dusseldorf
- Expanded connectivity to Europe and Southwest Pacific through joint ventures.
- New A350 aircraft fitted with the newest generation of cabin products.
- New Premium Economy Class product launched on more routes
- Largest travel sale with great all-in fares, exclusive perks and first ever Premium Economy Class product showcase in the Philippines.
“Turning 50 in the Philippines is a huge milestone for us at Singapore Airlines, and what better way to kick-off the festivities than with new products and services as well as the largest travel sale for our Filipino costumers. Over the years, we continuously innovate our products and servies, and also seek strategic tie-ups to deliver the best premium air travel experience to our passengers. This year, we want to say a big thank you to all our customers with great deals, even better products and a much expanded network,” said Carol Ong, General Manager, Singapore Airlines.
The German City, Dusseldorf will be the newest destinations in the SIA network starting 21 July 2016. Flights will be operated three times per week from Singapore with the all-new Airbus A350-900 fitted with Singapore Airlines’ latest cabin products.
SIA will also be commencing services to both Canberra, Australia and Wellington, New Zealand with the launch of a new “Capital Express” route. The flights will be operated four times per week from 20 September 2016 on a Singapore-Canberra-Wellington routing.
New SIA A350-900 Aircraft:
SIA is taking delivery of its new-generation Airbus A350 aircraft this year, with services expected to begin by April 2016. The Airline has 63 A350-900s on firm order and will be making Amsterdam its inaugural destinations for this aircraft type.
Rewarding Customers With The Largest Travel Sale: More Than 50 Great Fares:
SIA KrisFlyer members, BPI credit cardholders, Globe Platinum as well as Glorietta and Ayala Center Cebu shoppers are in for a treat as SIA offes all-inclusive round trip promotional fares starting from just USD150. Promotional sale is valid for purchase from 1 to 29 February 2016, and for travel until 31 December 2016. Travel is valid out of Manila on Singapore Airlines and out of Cebu, Davao and Kalibo on SilkAir.
Delight In These Exclusive Celebratory Perks:
- Real 0% Special Installment Plan and USD 50 Cash Back
- Free 1-night Hotel Stay in Singapore or Free Admissions to over 20 attractions
- Free SGD20 Changi Dollar Voucher
- Generous baggage allowance
Booking Your Tickets:
To book, visit Singapore Airlines Ticket Office, Call SIA Manila Reservations at 756-8888, SilkAir Cebu at 6332-505-7871, SilkAir Davao at 6382-227-5301, SilkAir Kalibo at 6336-500-7226, or contact any participating travel agent from 1 to 29 February 2016. For details, visit www.singaporeair.com