Achieving long lasting freshness with the newest and first ever matte effect in a cushion foundation from The Face Shop! The moist-cover effect of The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion promotes a healthy look while covering up imperfections and pigmentation. It has sebum control formula that help keeps makeup shine-free. Plus it has sweat proof effect that makes it feel fresh like when it its is first applied.
I got this The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion from my September Bdj Elite Box. If you haven’t read my unboxing, you can read it here.
This The Face Shop Oil Control Water Cushion has two shades and I got the V201 which is Apricot Beige. This is the first time to have and try a product like this. Thanks to my friend who told me that it is liquid form. Lol.
The packaging is okay like other cushions. The compact feels and looks sturdy. This cushion foundation comes with a special sponge. The sponge is so soft.
The products are store/absorb in the cushion. All you need to do is press the puff against the cushion to take out the product. It is like using a compact powder, but this one is in liquid form. This does not have any weird or overpowering scent. The coverage is build-able – Medium to full coverage.
From my experienced, the Cushion Foundation does not completely give you a matte effect, but definitely has that nice shine of a healthy glow and looking less that an oily face. With its Multi Particle Technology, it leaves your skin looking perfect and flaws are blurred out. I could agree with this.
The cushion lasted the whole day for me. I didn’t retouch when I was out which I like because I hate retouching. Lol.
- Didn’t break me out
- Non-sticky finish
- Satin/ natural finish
- does not need primer or setting powder (for those with normal to dry skin types)
- Medium coverage – covers redness and uneven dull skin
- Long lasting
- Oil control not adequate for those with oil skin types ( primer/ setting powder reccommended)
- Transfers easily if you touch your face.
- Does not fully cover dark pigmentation and acne scars
I am really impressed with this cushion foundation. It is long lasting, leaves a natural and light finish and has great coverage for its light formula. I’m happy that I had a chance to try this product. ^_^
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)