Hello love! Today i am going to make a quick unboxing of LG Q6 that I received few days ago. I’ve been testing the unit for almost a week now and I will make a separate review about it in the next few days. so you better check it out to know what LG Q6 has to offer. LG Q6 is mid-range mobile phone is priced at P12,990
Packaging and contents:
The LG Q6 comes in a black box with the words Q6 printed in the front while the back highlights three of the phone’s features, including the 5.5-inch FHD+ (2160×1080 in resolution) 18:9 FullVision display, the 3000 mAh battery and the 5 megapixel wide angle front-facing camera. Inside the box, you will see the headphones, charger, USB cable and the unit itself.
Micro usb cable (not type c cable). The power adapter can accept input voltage of 100 V to 240 V and output of 5.0 V and 1.2 A (6 Watts).
It comes with with headset with mic.
The Full Vision screen is an 18:9 5.5 inch IPS LCD panel, with curved corners and Full HD+ resolution. The handset measures 8.1 mm in thickness, weighs 149 grams and uses a sturdy aluminum series 7000 body.
LG Q6 specs:
- Qualcomm Snapdragon 435 processor
- 3GB RAM
- 5.5-inch full HD+ FullVision IPS display (2160 x 1080 resolution)
- 32GB of storage, expandable via microSD
- 13-megapixel rear camera, AF, LED flash
- 5-megapixel wide angle selfie camera
- Dual SIM
- 3G, LTE
- WiFi, Bluetooth, GPS, A-GPS
- 3000mAh battery
- Android Nougat
Overall, the LG Q6 has a decent packaging and unboxing experience. You will have everything you need to get going inside the box. So, that’s all for the unboxing, please visit my site again for the LG Q6 review.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)