When a boy breaks a girl’s heart.
Do you know that when a boy breaks a girl’s heart, its much, much, much more than you know it affected her? That her tears are not only to show how much it hurt but to at least try to blur out the world so she can forget? That she thinks every sleeping and waking moment what the hell did she did wrong? That when she looks at the photos of you with her, she tries to tear it but can’t because they’re very beautiful memories to keep? That she can’t throw away the gifts and carefully preserved chocolate you gave her because you gave it to her? That whenever she thinks of the “I love you” words you told her, she mutters “I love you, too” but realizes she can’t say it anymore? That its like the whole world tumbling before her very eyes? NO. You don’t know what it feels like. You don’t know how it feels to be cheated, to be left, to be fooled. And its taken very seriously because, once a girl loves, a girl really loves.
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Google+ (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to email this to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)