2nd Pag-ibig Loyalty Card Partner’s Summit
Pag-ibig recently hosted a Pag-ibig Loyalty Card 2nd Partner’s Summit last December 04, 20818 at Century Park Hotel in Malate, Manila. The event was participated by representative of all the brands that partnered with the Pag-ibig loyalty card. They have more than 150 partner establishments from clinics, hospitals, theme parks, schools, resorts, hotels, and grocery stores.
The Pag-ibig Loyalty Card program provides Pag-ibig Fund members with an additional platform for savings through discounts and reward/peso point on purchases and services from partner-merchants. Through the program, a PAG-IBIG Fund Member with a loyalty card can enjoy discounts on purchases such as fuel, groceries, medicines, and even payments on tuition fees and others. These discounts can be availed from leading partner establishments in the Philippines.
Members get to avail of up to 60% discounts on selected medicines, provided by Pfizer; up to 20% discount on tuition from partner-schools and colleges; up to 10% discounts on hospital bills from partners-clinics and hospital; 5% discount on generic and unbranded medicines from the Philippine’s largest pharmaceutical retailer The Generic Pharmacy; and 20% discount on ship travel fare from 2Go Travel among many other perks.
It is more than just an identification tool, the PAG-IBIG fund loyalty card offers benefits that can be enjoyed daily by fund members ongoingly.
In a country where every peso counts, it is indeed a big help for the average Filipino people to maintain their daily budget to the lowest possible level. The Pag-ibig Fund Loyalty Card Program provides relevant financial assistance to members in the form of discounts.
Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Requirements
- Application Form – https://www.pagibigfund.gov.ph/loyaltycard2/LoyaltyCard.html
- At least 1 Valid ID
- Pag-IBIG Membership Identification (MID) Number
- Php 100.00 Card Fee
- Download, print, and fill-up the Pag-IBIG Loyalty Card Application Form.
- Bring your accomplished application form and requirements to the nearest Pag-IBIG Office in your city or municipality. Please be advised to wear proper attire.
- Present your requirements to the person-in-charge and have it checked.
- Proceed to the cashier window to pay for the card fee worth ₱100.
- Go to the booth or designated area where your picture shall be captured.
- Then, you’ll be asked to validate all the information you have provided and sign in the signature tablet.
- Get your claim stub and wait for your card to be released.
For inquiries and more information about PAG-IBIG loyalty card, contact the Pag-IBIG Fund 24/7 Call Center No. 724-4244 (for Metro Manila only) OR send email to email@example.com; OR visit any Pag-IBIG Fund office near you.