Ai Sarap Express owned by celebrity Ms. Ai-Ai delas Alas held their grand opening last December 2, 2017. I was one of the bloggers who was invited to the grand opening and to taste their “ai sarap” menu.
According to Ms. Ai-Ai delas Alas, Ai Sarap Express is from the concept of her “Ay Tsalap” restaurant way back 2000 that offers Chinese food. When it was moved to the front of ABS-CBN, it became “Ai Sarap” but it offers a combination Chinese and Filipino food. The concept of Ai Sarap Express is you just need to choose a menu and you don’t need to wait for a longer time. In short, EXPRESS. Ready to serve.
What I like:
- Affordable and budget meals.
- Big serving of delicious food.
- Many choice on food.
- Express. You don’t need to wait that long for your food to be serve.
- Big space for your family and friends.
- Clean and neat environment.
- Friendly staff.
- You can bring your car with you because there is a space for parking lot.
Ai Sarap Express is located at Ignacia Place, #62 Sgt. Esguerra St., corner Mother Ignacia, Diliman, QC. For more information, you may visit their Facebook Page at https://www.facebook.com/AiSarapExpress/.