One out of every five Filipinos has diabetes according to the most recent World Health Organization (WHO) study and by 2030 the United Nations agency predicts that the Philippines will be among the top 10 countries with the most people with the said chronic disease. This translates to over seven million Filipinos.
Some people are afraid to take medication because of the side effect but now here is an affordable, all-natural way to deal with diabetes. BIOHERB is a choice 4-in-1 natural treatment with known hypoglycemic effect against high blood sugar.
“We at Nutra Berde Inc. want to provide Filipinos an all-natural way to manage diabetes. It is a disease that is a growing cause of morbidity in the country,” said Mr. Mark Lopez, President of Nutra Berde Inc, during a recently held townhall at Mario’s Restaurant attended by select guests and media.
“With a healthy diet, exercise, and a regimen of taking Bioherb once a day, Pinoys can combat the effects of diabetes and even more, prevent its onset for those likely to develop it,” added Ms. Genebebs Hollesca.
BIOHERB was first introduced by Dr. Jaime Z. Galvez Tan, a former department of Health Secretary. Manufactured by La Croesus Pharma Inc. and distributed by the top-quality nutraceutical company Nutra Berde Incorporated, this amazing food supplement is packed with the leaf extracts of four plants known to be the most effective in lowering sugar levels— ampalaya, banaba, camote, and duhat.
Each of these green plant ingredients contain compounds that are beneficial to those with or predisposed to diabetes. Every BIOHERB tablet contains the right dosage of these nutrients to make it more safe and effective.
- Ampalaya Leaves leaves contain charantin which has insulin-like properties that help lower blood sugar levels. It also has flavonoids and vitamins that help the pancreas produce ore insulin.
- Banaba Leaves known as a medicinal herb in the country, has corosolic acid which inhibits absorption of carbohydrates from the intestines.
- Camote Leaves with its high nutritional value contains anthocyanins helps in increasing insulin sensitivity and lowers resistance to insulin. Helps in preventing protein glycation or bonding of sugar molecule which is considered major risk factor for diabetes.
- Duhat Leaves, the leaves of black palm fruit, have polyphenol extracts which help heighten insulin sensitivity and also increase production of insulin in the pancreas. It helps in the inhibition of Alpha Amylase an enzyme that produces starch & glycogen resulting the builds up of high level of glucose in the body.
Aside from the individual curative effects of these plants that BIOHERB has consolidated; when it comes to diabetes, they all contain anti-oxidants, which help improve the body’s overall health, and help strengthen the body’s metabolism.
We can take BIOHERB once day or as recommended, with or after each meal. Immediate positive effects of BIOHERB include:
- Lowers blood sugar in a manageable level.
- Lowers level of cholesterol and triglyceride, at the same time elevating HDL (good cholesterol).
- Enhances insulin secretion and peripheral glucose utilization.
- Reduces glycogenesis in liver tissues.
- Inhibits absorption of carbohydrates from the intestines.
- Helps lower blood pressure in part due to diuretic effect of Banaba.
BIOHERB is available in Mercury Drug Stores and leading drug stores nationwide at Php11.00 (SRP) per 500mg tablet.