Serums, boosters and essences have already conquered an important role in the cosmetic world. Nevertheless, not everybody is clear on how, when and why we should use them!
Starting from the beginning and the basics, we can consider these products the “enhancers” of our everyday beauty ritual.
Essence is a concentrated formula that specifically targets wrinkles, fine lines, and dull and uneven skin tones. An essence is predominantly used to bolster the benefits of all the other products in your routine.
One of the essence that I tried is GILLA8 Dual Super Power Hydrating Essence Booster that I got from my Charis Shop. A dual effect essence recovers skin vitality with intensive brightening, hydrating and anti-dark spot effects.
- A dual effect essence hydrates skin while strengthening skin’s barrier to protect skin from external stimulus.
- Enriched with 5% of Hyaluronic Acid, Ceramide and Panthenol that effective in filling up skin moisture content.
- The dual moisture and oil essence offers synergies in purifying skin content with balanced moisture and oil balance.
- Strengthens skin’s barrier with the moisture essence at the bottom while smoothing skin with the oil essence at the upper layer.
- Proven ingredients as EWG Green Level and free from Paraben, synthetic fragrance and Phthalate.
- Passed Skin Irritation Test that offers reliable skincare products for sensitive skin and during pregnancy.
How To Use
- Shake bottle well and apply a drop on each fingertip of one hand.
- After cleansing and toning in the morning and evening, apply to skin.
- Continue with your regular day or night skin care routine.
GILLA8 Dual Super Power Hydrating Essence Booster comes with a pump, but needs to be shaken to make sure two layers are mixed together. The texture is a bit watery with oil in it, but it doesn’t feel greasy on my skin. I love this GILLA8 Dual Super Power Hydrating Essence Booster because it gives an instant moisture boost on my skin.