Increase Your Gcash Wallet Limit To Php 500k
Last March 2020, I reached my Gcash wallet limit of P100,000 because I’ve been using GCASH with all my transactions. I used it pay our monthly bills, to buy our load (there are six people in our house who load up their number regularly), pay my brother’s credit card and car loan, pay our house loan, top up on my shoppe account (yay! online shopping) and many more!
With all my transactions especially the big ones, I really need a bigger wallet limit on my Gcash account. That is why I’m very happy to announce you can now increase your Gcash wallet up to P500,000 at any time!
How to increase your GCash wallet limit?
- Make sure your GCash account is fully verified.
- Link your bank account or Mastercard/Visa debit card to GCash.
- You will receive an SMS confirmation of your wallet limit increase a day after successfully linking your bank account to GCash. It may take up to seven (7) working days for you to receive an SMS notification that your wallet limits on GCash have increased. You will also receive a pop-up notification in the GCash App a day after you receive the SMS.
- Enjoy your higher wallet limit!
Your limits will be increased if you have any of the following bank accounts linked in GCash:
- Debit Cards (locally-issued, MasterCard/Visa enabled)
Please note that the following are not considered as linked bank accounts, and will not qualify you for an increase in wallet limits:
- GCash MasterCard
- American Express Virtual Pay card
A bigger wallet size enables you to fully shift to digital means of transacting everyday. Not only that, it’s also a better and wiser choice to go cashless and pay the contactless way to ensure your safety in times like this! For more information, you can visit this link here.