Live To Play: Are You Set For Tomorrow?
The most important milestones in every stage of your life deserve to be protected. That is why one of the country’s fastest-growing life insurers no other than FWD Life Philippine has introduced a series of new protection plans that can be tailored to meet individual customer needs.
I attended the launch of Set for Tomorrow in Live to Play, a fun-filled media gathering held last October 24, 2018 at the Praxis Café. Simulating real-life scenarios and career milestones, we were challenged to put our money smarts and financial strategies to the test, while exploring opportunities afforded to us by the Set for Tomorrow product line. Its fun and different techniques of teaching financial literacy and introducing the FWD brand is very much aligned to FWD’s vision: to change the way people feel about insurance.
FWD Life Insurance and The Praxis Company’s partnership dates back to 2016. Since then, we have worked closely in bringing to life fun and educational gameplays with the goal of instilling financial literacy to Filipinos.
“FWD’s Set for Tomorrow will provide protection for the people we love and care about. The coverage amount and period can be customized to any personal situation and budget. Our aim is to make real and substantial protection accessible to everyone. Set for Tomorrow caters to Filipinos from 18 to 70 years of age, from young urban professionals to retirees. With very basic social security, many professionals have an enormous protection gap.” said FWD Life Philippines President and Chief Executive Officer Peter Grimes.
Set for Tomorrow product has three variants that address the different needs to take care of those left behind should the unexpected happen—Short Term Cover, Income Protector, and Estate Protector.
Short Term Cover
- Is an affordable term life plan that provides guaranteed life insurance coverage for five or 10 years.
- Ensures that your family can continue their life even if you are no longer around.
- Is a whole-life plan that provides guaranteed life insurance coverage until 120 years of age.
In today’s uncertain world, FWD’s latest insurance product is there to protect the ones you love. Three common reasons that lead to financial problems for those left behind include:
- People have loans and accountabilities that are transferred to their family if they are no longer around.
- Raising a family requires time and money. Also, if the breadwinner falls away, the family will still need money to continue living a life with dignity.
- People who build up wealth worry about what they leave behind and especially how to best avoid a family crisis in settling estate taxes and dividing assets. As part of any estate planning solution, long-term insurance coverage is essential to evenly share the assets and ensure those left behind feel equally treated.
FWD wants to guide people in fitting the right variant, protection amount, coverage period, and payment terms to the customer’s preferences and abilities. With this in mind, FWD launched online calculator “Cali”. By answering just a few questions, Cali allows you to determine the best solution for you and your budget. To find out the Set for Tomorrow plan that’s perfect for your budget and insurance needs, simply visit cali.ph/SetForTomorrow.
FWD’s Set for Tomorrow plans are now available through FWD Life’s Financial Wealth Planners. Interested customers may call the 24/7 FWD Customer Connect Hotline at (02) 888-8388 or chat with a Customer Connect Executive via FWD’s 24/7 Live Chat (www.fwd.com.ph) to set an appointment. The plans will also soon be available at all branches of Security Bank, FWD’s bancassurance partner.