Sun Life Prosperity Achiever Funds To Launch By January 2019
Sun Life Asset Management Company Inc.’s (SLAMCI) newest offering this coming January 2019 is their Sun Life Prosperity Achiever Funds that will make investors achieve their financial goals according to their desired date. It is a target-date mutual funds such as retirement and it functions as simple investment solutions to help financial life goals.
There are three Sun Life Prosperity Achiever Funds options that are available: Achiever Fun 2028, Achiever Fund 2038 and Achiever Fund 2048.
- The Prosperity Achiever Fund 2028
– It is suitable for investors with a 10-year investment horizon, and may be looking to enjoy proceeds through purchase of a car or set-up of a small business.
- The Prosperity Achiever Fund 2038
– It is ideal for investors with a 20-year investment horizon. It is also ideal for those in their 30s or 40s. It is recommend for those who may be looking to prepare for cost of their child’s education or aiming to purchase a house.
- The Prosperity Achiever Fund 2048
– It is the best choice for investors with a 30-year investment horizon. It will work well for those in their 20s and 30s as it will enable them to invest for milestones purchases, or prepare for retirement.
These funds are invested in equities or stocks, which can generate high returns. As the target date of each one approaches, SLAMCI’s proffesional fund managers will systematically move the assets of the funds to fixed income securities. The funds become less aggressive as their respective target dates near, ensuring that the investor will be able to preserve both the capital and the accumulated potential gains from the investments, and achieve his goals on time.
SLAMCI Presient Valerie Pama said “Purchasing our financial goal is easier if we attach a target date to it. This help us be more focused in our financial journey. The Achiever Funds can help in this regard. Moreover, investors will no longer need to manually rebalance their portfolios themselves because SMALCI’s professional managers will adjust the asset allocations on their behalf”.
The Sun Life Prosperity Achiever Funds will be officially launched to the investing public in January 2019. To know more about these funds, consult a Sun Life Financial Advisor, visit sunlifefunds.com or call 849-9888.