TLC Festival Returns As Discovery Festival At Bonifacio High Street On 8th December
Have you heard? The highly-anticipated food and lifestyle festival is coming back on Saturday, 8th December to Bonifacio High Street! With a record high of over 100,000 showing up at last year’s TLC festival, fans can certainly look forward to a freshly curated concept in 2018.
This year, there will be more brands, more excitement, and so much more to love as we return as DISCOVERY FESTIVAL, showcasing our expanded portfolio – from food, travel, lifestyle, culture to adventure.Step into the world of all that is Discovery, and come get all starry-eyed with our celebrities from Animal Planet, TLC and Asian Food Channel!
Hear first-hand from Animal Planet star, Amanda Giese, on how she rehabilitates and rehomes animals in Amanda To The Rescue, and adopt a pet or two at the adoption booth in partnership with PAWS. TLC star Whitney Thore has got the moves, so come join her for a dance workout as she celebrates female body positivity and self-love.
Also watch out for the intense cook-off between mother-and-son pair Sherson and Ann Lian, and Anton Amoncio from Asian Food Channel; while the ever-bubbly Janet Hsieh returns to team up with gourmet personality Sarah Huang Benjamin to whip up a delectable salted egg dish together on stage!
Come usher in the holidays with us at DISCOVERY FESTIVAL this year. Here’s what you cannot miss:
• Come by Discovery Channel’s Gas Monkey Garage and check out our line-up of classic vintage cars
• Feeling plucky? Surprise yourself with a henna tattoo on your arm, with complete freedom granted to the artist
• Get your beloved pet a complimentary massage and check-up by our resident veterinarian at the Animal Planet booth
• Swing by the TLC zone to pick up latte art or try your hand at making a watercolor Christmas card! Sign up for the two workshops here.
• Spruce up the holidays with HGTV with a handmade Christmas wreath, and go home with some unique décor finds at the artisanal Home Bazaar. Sign up for the Christmas wreath workshop here.
• If you get the hunger pangs, Asian Food Channel has it covered with an array of mouth-watering bites guaranteed to delight!
So save the date, and come down with your family and friends to Bonifacio High Street on 8th December. Admission is free and more details are available on http://www.discoveryfestival.net/. See you there!