I’m a first time mom that is why I don’t have any idea having a child that goes to school for the first time too. Before the school opening, I got very busy planning for her school need’s and requirements. Besides from books and uniforms, I need to prioritize and plan very carefully her nutritious baon and I started researching, asking for advice to other moms, looking for healthy options that are easy to prepare and attractive enough for her to enjoy. It’s kinda challenging to find it especially in kid’s beverage but I’m very happy that I found the Australia’s Favorite Kids Juice Drink: Pop Tops.
“One of the main dilemmas parents have is persuading their children to eat or drink what they have prepared. Pop Tops prioritizes to make the beverage attractive and easy-to-use for your child, so that they can have all the nutrients in a drink they can enjoy. This makes life a lot easier for busy parents who want the best for their childern”, shares Atlas Global Advantage managing director Hans Nathan Ching.
Let me share to you the reasons why I love Australia’s Favorite Kids Juice Drink: Pop Tops:
- Pop Tops is designed for to entice the young ones with its taste and packaging. Pop Tops comes in a handy-lunch box sized 250ml serving perfect for little tot’s drinking needs and for moms to carry in our purse.
- The bottle has a child-friendly grip designed for little hands, and a smaller drinking spout to avoid spillage and mess. With a pop-top cap, the drinking is re-sealable.
- With the right serving size, moms will have a peace of mind that their kids get the nutrients that they need in the amount they want.
- Pop Tops is made from real fruit juice, with 30 percent less sugar and less sodium, and has no artificial colors, flavors and sweeteners.
- Pop Tops juices are made in Australia with the highest quality and safety standards that our children deserve.
- Comes in apple and orange flavors.
- Adding fun to the kid’s drinking experience are the colorful characters from the Pop Tops bunch, led by Alfi Apple and Oli Orange.
- Pop Tops is so attractive and engaging that it can be ideal giveaway for birthday parties and other special occasions.
“Pop Tops was developed with health and safety in mind. It is not enough that each child is satisfied. They have to benefit from what they consume in the long run. Each drink they consume is an investment in their future health, and Pop Tops is the only kids beverage that delivers this in a way that children will love.” says director Neil Vincent Ching.
Our children are the most special people in our lives, and they deserve something special like Pop Tops. Australia’s favorite kid’s fruit juice drink Pop Top is now available in SM Snack Exchange, Rustans Supermarket, Robinson Supermarket, and SM Hypermarket nationwide. To know more about Pop Topps, follow @poptopsph via Instagram.