Grab Turns Filipinos’ Summer Pigil To Gigil This Tag-Init With Exciting Activities And Promos
Marking the start of the summer season, Southeast Asia’s leading superapp for everyday essentials Grab surprised mall-goers of Market! Market! in Taguig with a flash mob led by Tiktok superstar AC Bonifacio and a troop of Grab delivery-partners. Held on April 20, the surprise flash mob signaled the launch of Grab’s hottest deals and offerings that will allow Filipinos to turn their pigil to summer gigil — no matter the budget!
Turning Filipinos’ pigil to summer gigil with Grab
The past two summers might have felt like a blur, with most Filipinos stuck at home doing the same things over and over again. But with a semblance of normalcy back again, Filipinos are done holding back and are more than ready to take back the summers that they’ve missed!
To start a new and much more exciting summer season, Grab welcomed the tag-init with a living statue museum at Market! Market!’s activity center where scenes of the past two summers were put under the spotlight. From being glued to their couch in front of their electric fans instead of enjoying the beach breeze, to being forced to have virtual hangouts instead of being outdoors— the living statues captured the pagpipigil that Filipinos had to endure in the pandemic.
But to mall-goers’ surprise, Grab delivery-partners swarmed the activity center while dancing to the latest Grab Summer Gigil Jingle and bringing with them different summer essentials available through GrabFood, GrabMart and GrabExpress. Not being able to hold in their gigil any longer, the living statues broke character and also joined in the fun of the Grab Summer Gigil dance. Now having all the essentials they need to make this a summer to remember, the statues ended the number with new poses showing how excited they are to release their summer gigil with Grab this tag-init!
Tiktok superstar AC Bonifacio takes center stage along with a swarm of Grab riders for a surprise flash mob for Market Market mall-goers
Adding to the summer surprise, dancer and Tiktok superstar, AC Bonifacio also joined the mob and gave the crowd a performance to remember!
Check out what happened during the Grab Summer Gigil flash mob through this video and join Grab’s #SummerPigilToGigil TikTok Dance Challenge for a chance to win a trip to Palawanthis tag-init!
Bringing summer essentials anytime & anywhere with this season’s hottest promos and offerings
Filipinos no longer need to spend the season within the four-corners of their rooms nor search far and spend a lot for their summer plans, because Grab is bringing summer to Filipinos at every budget at Grab’s Gigil sa Summer Megasale from April 18 – May 8! Weekly deals and promos are also up for grabs until May 29, 2022! Here are the promos one shouldn’t miss out on this summer:
- Every Mondays-Fridays from 1-4pm, enjoy special freebies with your orders from select merchants.
- Use promocode TAGINEAT to get 30% off from selected GrabFood merchants with minimum spend starting at P500. Discount is capped at P250.
- Make weekends extra exciting with GrabFood’s summer weekend steal promos, just use promocode EATSSUMMER for a 25% off discount on GrabFood orders with a minimum purchase of P500 and with a maximum discount of P200 every Saturday and Sunday from 1-5PM.
- Use promocode GRABSUMMER to get P150 off on GrabFood orders with just a minimum spend of P600.
- Every Mondays-Fridays, get up to 50% off on select merchants and items on GrabMart
- Spice up your weekends more fun by using the promo code ADDTOCART to get Free Delivery + 500 GrabRewards points plus P100 off on your next order with a minimum spend of P700.
- Get Free Delivery with minimum spend of P900 using the promo code GRABSUMMER.
- Get Piso Delivery Fee with the use of the promo codes P1SODEL (for 1st GrabExpress delivery), P1SOPABILI (for 1st GrabExpress Pabili request), P1SO4HOURS (for 1st GrabExpress 4 Hours delivery), and 4WHEELSDEALS (for 1st GrabExpress MPV delivery), exclusive for new users only.
- Get P59 Flat Fare for GrabExpress 4 Hours with the promo code 4HRTIPID.
- Use the promo code PWEDEPABILI to get P99 Flat Fare for GrabExpress Pabili.
- Get 15% off on all GrabExpress services, just use the promo code GRABSUMMER.
To make this summer season far more exciting than the previous ones, GrabFood users from Metro Manila, Laguna, Cavite, Rizal, and Bulacan can enjoy a huge delivery fee price drop this summer! From P59, GrabFood delivery will now only be P39! Best thing yet, there’s no minimum purchase or promo code needed, talk about savings for your every craving!
With every Filipino now more than ready to leave their summer pigil behind, it’s the perfect time to release that long-suppressed summer gigil! With the help of Grab, everything needed to make the summer season one to remember is just a few taps away! Embrace the summer gigil with the newest Summer Jingle of Grab through this video.
No matter where you are, who you’re with and even if you’re on a budget, Grab’s got you this summer. Download the Grab app or visit www.grab.com to learn more about this season’s hottest deals and offerings from GrabFood, GrabMart, and GrabExpress!
YanpaladquisolApril 30, 2022 at 6:10 am
Wow naman may pa hotter deals din ang grab sulit ngaung summer